With so many popular attractions in the Magic Kingdom, it’s often difficult to know which ones you should get a Fast Pass+. I’ve evaluated the average stand-by line wait time and the Fast Pass+ wait line for you and have developed a couple lists of priority Fast Pass+ to reserve (30-60 days in advance, depending if you are staying on Disney property). Work down the list below and skip any that don’t necessarily apply to you or your family. They are in order of priority:
1) Anna & Elsa Meet and Greet – This one seems sort of impossible to get, even when you promptly log-on to My Disney Experience exactly 60 days in advance. (to the minute!). I know this from experience! If you are able to get a Fast Pass+ for this, you are lucky. This should be at the top of your list and the first one you try for….that is if you have little princesses in your house.
2) Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – A newer ride in Fantasyland, this attraction often has long stand-by waits….sometimes over 2 hours! This one isn’t quite as hard to get a Fast Pass+ for, but you’ll need to reserve them well in advance of your trip.
3) Peter Pan’s Flight – This is a popular classic ride and is fun for the whole family. Lines begin to back up in the mid-morning and can average more than 60 minutes for this 2 minute ride. Getting a Fast Pass+ shaves the wait to about 10 minutes.
4) Splash Mountain and/or Space Mountain – Choose whichever you prefer, but remember that Splash Mountain has a 40″ height requirement (approx. ages 4 and up) and Space Mountain has a 44″ height requirement (approx. ages 5 or 6 and up). These lines traditionally are very long in the afternoon, so opt for a Fast Pass+ time between 2 and 4 pm.
6) Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin – Granted, the stand-by line for this attraction is fun, it can get long in the afternoon hours, especially during peak season. If you have Toy Story fans in your house, this is a great Fast Pass+ option for the afternoon, when you need a break from lines.
7) Enchanted Tales with Belle – This often takes a little chunk out of your day, but little princesses love it! This is best in the afternoon or evening after other attractions have been seen. The stand-by line can be quite long on crowded days, so if you are visiting during peak season, you’ll be glad you have a Fast Pass+.