One of the newly renovated Deluxe resorts, the Contemporary is an ultra-modern resort with unique architecture. The rooms are nicely updated, has great on-site restaurants, monorail access, and Magic Kingdom views.
Some of the best features of this resort includes:
- Walking distance to Magic Kingdom, or take the monorail that travels through the hotel
- On-site character dining at Chef Mickey’s
- High-end restaurant and lounge choices
- Large rooms with comfortable beds
- Great views of the nightly fireworks
- On the shore of Bay Lake with a beach and recreation options
- Large pool with water slides and cabanas
- Newly remodeled, so everything seems fresh and new
The resort has a couple not-so-great features, which include:
- No on-site child care
- Shares bus service to Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, water parks, and Downtown Disney with other monorail hotels.
- Rooms with Magic Kingdom views are expensive